Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nominated For My First Liebster Award!

      



        Since I started blogging over a year ago, I have connected with some great moms. One of which just nominated me for a Liebster Award! Her name is Charlie and she's an awesome woman, full of wit and humor. Check her blog out here: Charlie Beth's My Life as Mumma Walker

       Now that I've been nominated for a Liebster, I get to do what I love best! Write about myself with the help of some questions asked by Charlie! Here goes:

  1. Where are you from? I am from Atlanta, Georgia in the grand ol'  US of A. Nothing like a southern belle!
  2. Why do you blog? I first started blogging because I felt like my life as a mom was worth sharing with the world. But then it morphed into more than just that. Now I blog for the therapeutic benefits, as well. I have a whole network of supportive moms and friends who I can vent to. I couldn't imagine my life without a blog now.
  3. How long have you been blogging? I have been blogging for a little over a year.
  4. Do you have any tattoos? (details if yes!) Yes! I have my husbands name and zodiac sign on the back of my neck and a "7" behind my left ear to symbolize my fav band of all time: Avenged Sevenfold! My best friend and I have that same one behind the same ear. I used to have my zodiac sign (Scorpio) on my right shoulder but it disappeared! lol
  5. What's the craziest thing you ever did with your hair? Oh lord, I decided I wanted a "shag" hair cut in 9th grade. For some reason, I thought that pulling my hair up in a half ponytail and then cutting that ponytail off would achieve the "shag". WRONG! I had a mullet for 6 months, people.
  6. What is your funniest or favourite blog post? My favorite blog post is the one I did about being sick being the only way a mom gets a vacation.
  7. Have you ever done anything so embarrassing you daren't blog about it? of course tehe
  8. Which social media do you use most? That would have to be a tie between Facebook and Pinterest. I'm nosy (Facebook) and a huge dreamer (Pinterest).
  9. If we went out for lunch together, where would we go and what would you order? We would go to Mama Mia's (an Italian restaurant) and I would order the baked ziti (it comes with an awesome italian salad), a big slab of tiramisu, and a glass of moscato (or two...or three)
  10. What super power do you wish you had? I wish I had SELECTIVE xray vision, the kind where you can see through walls to check on the kids when you're in another room.

       Now for the blogs that I nominate for the Liebster Award!

Life From a Georgia Mom
Blogs and Ideas From a Stay Home Mom and Wife
Anni's Bubble
Baby and Me
Life With 3 Boys There's Never a Dull Moment 


    
 Here's the rules if you're nominated:

  • Link back to those who nominate you
  • Answer the 10 questions the nominator has for you
  • Nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
  • Create 10 questions for your nominees
  • Be sure to notify your nominees
  •  
    -I copied these rules from Charlie's post: http://charliebeth.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/liebster.html


     And the questions are:

    1. If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?
    2. If you could go back to high school, what would you do differently?
    3. What is your strangest quirk?
    4. What tip did you receive from someone that you actually use in your parenting style?
    5. What is your proudest moment in life?
    6. Who has been your biggest influence?
    7. Is the inside of your car messy or clean?
    8. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
    9. What is your #1 lifetime goal?
    10. What songs are on your ipod/music player right now?

           Have fun with this! I can't wait to read y'alls answers!

    ~XoXo Jess

    No comments: