Friday, August 2, 2013

Another Round of Fall Decorating: Front porch/entry decor

"The foliage has been losing its freshness through the month of August, and here and there a yellow leaf shows itself like the first gray hair amidst the locks of a beauty who has seen one season too many."  ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

******

       It's hard to believe that I have been blogging for nearly a year! And it's been such a fun and interesting experience. I don't have a single negative thing to say about it.  To be honest, it's the only thing (aside from raising kids and my marriage, haha) that I have stuck to for more than a couple of months. Being such a free-spirit and all. One of my very first posts was about fall home decorating. It is still one of my most popular posts and probably one of my favorite, as well. So I decided to commence my fast-approaching one year anniversary with another Fall Decor post, starting with decor for your front porch or entry way.! I hope y'all enjoy! (Check out the blogs that I have linked the photos to for some more great ideas!)
 
New England front porch Fall decorations
http://pinterest.com/pin/51861833180182874/

 


Cozy Home Scenes: Fall Decorating Ideas
cozyhomescenes.com







No comments: